Monday, February 02, 2009

A random post.

Went to Dempsey Hill; which is my first time there..



Credits: doublewees.blogspot.com


Dined at DOME with friends, and it was rather expensive. I ordered a Banana Smoothie, and it was nothing compared to the one I drank in Cambodia.

But I've got to say that Dempsey Hill is a rather nice place; tranquility at its best with fine dining. A place that I'll bring my girlfriend to, because it's romantic.

Oh ya, speaking about girlfriend.. My long-distance relationship has remained stagnant with no improvement at all. Sigh, but hopefully we'll hang on there ya, since we've made each other promises that we'll find our own love in our own respective countries.


And some mundane photos:


Credits: Beck

This is only the sole form of entertainment when we're super stress with our projects.



With Beck's sunglasses.




In the Mac room..


Sigh, many things going through my mind right now.

And I want to treat my mum better and be a filial son. She's a strong and independent mother, a role-model anyone can emulate. 

I have to prepare for my portfolio, because I might go for attachment soon. I just hope that I'll get into a publication company and gain some experience.


And also for the benefit of people in Singapore who's interested in Nike..

Info and image taken from: http://www.greatdeals.com/sg/2009/01/nike-expo-sale

This coming friday: 5 Feb - 8 Feb




Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6B
Admission: Public- Free Admission

5- 7 Feb: 10am - 7pm
8 Feb: 10am - 6pm


Gotta get going for now!

No comments: