Monday, February 23, 2009

A toothless grin.

I realise that I always get the chills whenever I'm in the dentist's clinic. It's like a surgery in the hospital, except that you're there experiencing the chilling moment.

Thankfully, I was numbed by several injections of anaesthesia into my gums. After taking painkillers, the dentist had to do what he had to do. EXTRACT MY TOOTH.

So in the end, his assistant had to grab my head while the dentist extracted the tooth using something that looked like pincers:




Image taken from www.oetiker.com


And yes... initially it was this:



Now, it became this:




I'm so thankful I went to The Smile Clinique for my extraction. It only costs $65 including painkillers and antibiotics. The Q&N costs me $250 if I went there, and it's because they insisted on me doing it surgically when I only needed a normal extraction.

No comments: