Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chermaine's birthday celebration!

My family got an invitation from my aunt that her daughter Chermaine is holding a mini celebration for her 13th birthday at her place.

We went to her condominium, named The Calrose which is located around the Ang Mo Kio vicinity.

I love her condominium, because unlike those common high-rise ones, the condo's direction is more towards resort-style, and the ambience is relaxing and soothing.



The mini ponds, too bad there weren't any fishes.




We had barbeque below her house, than went up to her house for her celebration.




Fruity birthday cake!



Her wonderful family!



All the cousins!


Also, they had 3 dogs, and their dogs are simply fun to play with. I can't wait to get my hands on a husky when I'm older!



With this miniature dog, named Britney! Hahahaha!


Shall end this post, and I would like to wish Chermaine a very happy 13th birthday! Hope she had fun!

No comments: