Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you all!

Through this ordeal for the past 3 months, I realise there are many friends who care, and I thank them for that, and also people who bothered to make an effort to read and even comment on my posts.

And I've even got friends who said they were prepared to defend me and they're really awesome!

I just wanna say a big thank-you to all!


I won't continue on what happened in here as there were too much drama deemed inappropriate, but let's just say there was an unusual twist, or a reverse psychology to my mind.

I admit that I have a mentally-weak mind, and I'm always negative and unmotivated. Perhaps I took things way too seriously, and have a certain standard towards things which failed to meet my expectations.

I need to change all of that, but I must say that I still can't wait to leave attachment.


Thank you lecturers who cared and helped, because it really meant a big deal to me.

There's one week left, and I will be a stronger and a better man.

Thanks all, and this will be the last post about my attachment. Shall update again!

No comments: