Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm leaving this space.

"YOUR WORKS ARE SHIT. YOUR DESIGNS ARE SHIT. THINK OUT OF THE BOX. YOUR LAYOUTS CANNOT MAKE IT. WHAT, YOU COLOUR BLIND? YOUR LOGOS SUCK BIG TIME. YOU SHOULD QUIT DESIGN. GO BE A PROMOTER NEXT TIME........................................"


I'm sick and tired of these fucking insults every now and then. I kept on thinking of Chloe's cactus, my Liason officer's sms, Beck's motivation, Wei Qi, Tze Wei, Fazal and many others who helped me someway or another.


It seems that not even an ounce of confidence is left in me. I'm totally drained, and I can't wait to leave.

I'm leaving this blog space for some soul-searching and a breather from the tumultous period, and I'll return, once again when I'm feeling a lot better.


For now, I looked into the mirror. And I asked my battered soul, my depressed mind, and myself:

"Am I really that bad?"

No comments: