Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Friend's celebration.


Celebrated Liang Zhi's birthday last Saturday, and he realised that he shared the same birthday with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Such a coincidence! Went to Tampines for Din Tai Fung, but being on budget constraint, I managed to order food that's around $10 or less!

It was really great to see all of them, and some which I've haven't seen for a long time!

Pictures credit to Daphne!




Din Tai Fung's famous Xiao Long Baos.

It said that they have a minimum of 16-18 folds at the sides. Does it help to excite our taste buds?

After that, we went to this Bliss restaurant located at Punggol Park. Nice ambience and scenery on the outside, and it's a cool restaurant if you ask me.



Birthday boy and me..




We had to buy a cake last minute, because the previous one melted. It tasted pretty good!


Started to play around with poses. Made me think of Tian Tian, especially the one we took at Pizza Hut!


Samantha!




What's up?



Hello? I can't hear you!



Daphne and me..



Hey, High Five!



Random picture..


Ah yes, to end off this post filled with pictures, here's one group photo:




Happy Birthday Liang Zhi!

No comments: