Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Show me the way of light.




I've been living in the darkness for the past 4 months. And I've not been happy for a long time.

I couldn't deal with my personal struggles, because I allowed my emotions to take control of me:

1. Attachment troubles, and yet at the last day of my attachment, they successfully played me out on the celebration. Thanks for the constant mockery of me lodging a complaint to the school.

2. Acne breakout, and it was really bad. Stress from attachment is the major cause for it.

3. My beloved paternal grandmother had a cancerous tumour in her cervix. Low blood pressure, and we were so close of losing her. Had to rush off to the depressing hospital at midnight to see her because of her health. Thankfully, she managed to recover.

4. Financial struggles, with my mother being the matriarch and is sole breadwinner of the family.

5. Mom complains that one of her legs is getting weaker by the day. Went to see the doctor, and hope the medication helps.

6. Results came out today, and got a C+ for my studio project. Wasn't too happy about it.



It's been like that, and I've been trying to drown my troubled soul with music. It helped.


"I'm lost without a cause, after giving it my all. 
And when melodies are gone, in you are I hear a song.
My levees are broken, my walls have come tumbling down on me.
The rain is falling. Defeat is calling.
I need you to set me free."

-Excerpts from Whitney Houston's I Look To You



No comments: