Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From Blossoms.

I think this blog has been filled with so much depression and the mood has been really down. A schoolmate has died, and I've been going through a rough patch, and I'm sure some of you do too.

Here is a poem that I've written in order to cope with the things that has been happening recently. And I'm posting it here. Do give me your constructive comments!


From Blossoms.





Depressed and sad, as I sat down on the park bench.
Thoughts of the storms that I've endured,
Leaving me drained and drenched.



I know, Life is always full of ups and downs.
The hurdles and the struggles that I've been through,
They just came without a sound.
The sadness, which I wish I never had found.


Suddenly a purple flower landed on my right.
I took a close look, and it was a beautiful sight.
The vibrant colours, and the beautiful petals,
they seemed to be saying something to me,
asking me to stand up for my battle.

As I look up, and saw a tree.
There they were, beautiful flowers surrounding me.
Under the sun, they sparkle like stars.
Within my reach, so near yet so far.


I realise I could learn from the flowers.
The ability to shine, because I have the power.
I've gotten the message, I've gotten the dream.
The lights will no longer feel dim.


As my eyes start to swell,
My teardrops fell. 
With the courage to be strong,
I know the road is still long.


Because they're beautiful blossoms,
the flowers look really awesome.
They bloom so right, 
They bloom in light,
Let happiness and joy reunite.





No longer will I look downcast,
Because I'm built to last.

Oh yeah, because they're beautiful blossoms,
the flowers look really awesome.
They bloom so right,
They bloom in light,
Let happiness and joy reunite.

I smiled, and I laughed.
With sadness and depression gone in a puff.
I will remember that there is hope,
Because I cling upon the belief that I can cope..

-James

No comments: