Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Angry, irate and irritated.

Firstly to my readers, I'm extremely sorry that the new blog template is being removed because it still had problems which cannot be solved. Chances are, they have to be redo again. Sigh, will take up lots of time. I decided to change to those standard ones that Blogger provides, because many things have happened and I need to blog.


And I'm going to blog about the Gala Dinner.

The Gala Dinner is going to be at 8 Sept this friday. And for the past few weeks, my class have been encouraged to go. I raised up my hands to indicate that I'm going. And I paid the discounted price of $30. My friends and I had said that I'll be joining them, and I thought everything was smooth and even went to buy a new shirt.

And 2 days ago, I got a shock, with Jerry saying that my name was not in the list, which means that I'm not sitting with 5N2 group. The reason? According to Maliha (as far as I can remember and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong), she said that Miss Chen had passed her the list and gave the names during class when I was sleeping. And she READILY ASSUMED that I was going to join other special tables such as tables for Choir or other tables. And STRIPPED MY NAME.

I was and AM feeling irritated, angry, surprised and agitated.

DO I have a right to be having all those emotions mentioned above? As far as I'm concerned, YES, AND RIGHTFULLY YES.

I prove my point; with rhetorical questions first.

1. Is it my fault that I'm being wrongfully stripped of the name?
2. Why is it that Miss Chen had stripped my name WITHOUT NOTIFYING or waking me up in class as claimed?


And now the MAIN PROBLEM


I'm being stuck with no groups AT ALL. Clarence is going with 5n1, together with Ivan. Now I'm alone. And there's a high possibility that 5N1 may be full. So what I'm supposed to do? Go to other classes? It is damningly ironic that they encourage people to go, yet came up with this kind of stupid mistake.
And now, I'm supposed to clear the mess I'm in?



The Solution.

I managed to contact Mrs Edison and she said that she will help me and give me an answer tomorrow which is Thursday evening. According to her, she said that the reason why there is only a maximum of 10 people in 1 table and cannot add in 1 more (which I think is the best solution) is because the target is 70 tables and the number now is 72. So they have worked it out with 10 people on each table. I just have to wait for her reply. Since it is Thursday evening that she's giving me one, and Friday is already the event, I pray that it is not negative response.



I'm feeling extremely angry and agitated as I write this. This is not my fault at all. Of all people, why me?

I pray that everything will be nicely settled.



Disclaimer: This post is written in anger but does not attack anyone personally. I believe that all written is logical. Put yourself in my shoes and I seek your understanding. No hard feelings.

No comments: