Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stress..

Okay, people have been asking me when my blog template is ready. I know la, this template is boring. But bear with it okay? I'm extremely stressful now, with prelims going on. I'm booming with confidence for the Language Papers. And tomorrow, it's Mathematics.

HELLO?!



IT IS MATHEMATICS!


I suddenly wondered why am I blogging instead of studying. It must be my brain, asking me to blog. Too stressful, probably sent wrong messages across my body. Geez.

I'm doing the best I can for my subjects and blogging my thoughts for a few minutes won't affect it right?


Ok, I'm going to stop here. For those who's bored and doesn't intend to study for prelims or don't have prelims, here's a disgusting photo:





Go on, continue vomiting in the toilet bowl, while Imma go study now. Hey readers, wish me luck okay? :D








2 comments:

Danx|a0gui said...

go to hell lah.. i vomit until nothing else to vomit liao.. my stomach is so so damn empty now.. hungry.. :(

yyingg said...

LUN!!!
JIA YOU WOR!!!
BU YAO FANG QI!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
(=",=)