Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Reality in check.

I took a nap. And the nap was 5 hours.


Took my Pure Geography Paper 2 yesterday and Maths Paper 2 yesterday. Both, with insufficient time to finish them.

As for Geography, I'll be thankful if I can get at least a B grade.

Today's Maths Paper 2 kept me rushing questions, with ink flowing to the paper at all different directions. And I'd tell you the facts.

I failed to do the whole question of vectors, which had like 9 marks.
Plus other wrong answers and a high possibility to wrong accuracy.

I knew I had lost around 10+ marks just like that.

Furthermore, with the shaky foundation of trigonometry; toa cah soh thing, it further decreases my chance to pass the paper.


In this post, I wouldn't say I will pass or fail, though I told my friends my thoughts.

Regardless of whatsoever, just wanna thank Baohui, Mrs Yap, Zi Cai for their encouragement and teachings, and not forgetting Mdm Yao for teaching me this year.

Another thing. Don't just read things blindly in this post and give assumptions. You'll never know what will happen, be it negative or positive. :)

No comments: