Monday, September 11, 2006

A premonition.

I've got a premonition that I will fail my Maths. Seriously. Last year's 'O' level Maths Paper was easy, and according to some people, the standard will be higher this time. I tried to confirm my doubts with friends, and they said the same thing. The morale drops further when I failed to do a 2002 Mensuration chapter question. It was sooo hard!


If this is true...

2002- Hard
2003-Easy
2004-Hard
2005-Easy
2006- ?? Hard la!!!


What to do now.. If the paper is hard, there are some pros and cons. But I rather it be easy, because if I don't know how to do the questions, I will feel demoralised as I proceed doing these questions.

SOME SAINT, ANGEL, GOD, DEITY OR WHATSOEVER PLEASE GUIDE ME!!!


I want to pass my Maths and 'O' levels and at least get into a polytechnic!




No comments: