Monday, February 12, 2007

Guess I'm a much happier person now.

Straightened out my thoughts yesterday, and I guess I gave myself too much stress.



The result of my emotions made my mom cried. Sigh. She has always respect my choice of schools since Primary 6, though she has indicate that I rather go Polytechnic than Junior College because she doesn't want me to suffer from enormous stress. Sorry mom.




I asked myself alot of questions.





The most important question was: Which choice will make myself most happy?






The answer: Polytechnic.





I asked myself that whether I am doubting my abilities to do well in Junior College if I did not put it as first choice, etc.











As of now, I have already submitted the form with my final decisions.







1st Choice: Mass Communications in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. (There's a diving club too!)





2nd Choice: Study Arts Course at Serangoon Junior College.





3rd Choice: Study Arts Course at Innova Junior College.





4th-12th Choices: Design courses that I'm not interested in.





Hopefully, I will get to the first 3 choices. If not, I have to just accept my fate.



If I do go to Junior College, I will take it as God wants me to go through this path. Perhaps it's fate.








I should be proud of my grades because of one reason. I have done my best.






An long-time optician told me last Saturday: You're special and you're unique. Nobody can be like you. Each and everyone of us have their own forte. And each of us are made differently.








I realise how true this is. I excel in languages and humanities, while I sucked at Maths and Science.

Her words glistened and enlightened me.. Wanna thank her!





Here's a random photo after the release of 'O' levels:








Shu Fen, Low Ris and me. They are among the top 3, while I'm a few spots away from them..





And I realise something that is ironic. With pretty 'good' results, it is ironic that I doesn't qualify in any of Republic Polytechnic courses. (See the irony? Not trying to be proud here.)








Okok, enough of these..







I went out with a good buddy called Justin Wong yesterday, and went shopping. We talked alot, and it lifted my spirits. And we went to an American Restaurant called TonyRomas which Justin introduced.




TonyRomas!



















The menu.














Heehee..





The ambience was good and so was the place. We were next towards the Koi Pond of Suntec City, and it was really a fantastic spot and view.












Really beautiful.






















The waitress (I think she is the manager) served us and talked so fast, I couldn't deciphered what she was talking. And her accent makes it more difficult.

























































I ordered a Coke Float, and a set of Baby Backs Ribs.













Savouring..


The coke float was so nice!





















There's cream, coke and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!






















And I'm sure this picture will make you drool!






























WAAAA, BABY BACKS RIBS!











I'm still drooling now..


















The baked potato was not bad, and I must mention that the colesaw tastes good, and most importantly, VERY FRESH!









Of course, the great food comes with great price. Ahem.



















Ah, and later, we went on a shopping spree! At the end of the trip, each of us spent around $200 or more.


















I didn't spent unnecessarily; I bought one T-Max Adidas Basketball Shirt for my younger brother. I feel generous. Heehee..


















And I bought a new Billabong Sling Bag, and a new Billabong wallet, which amounts to more than $100.

Justin bought a Everlast watch (Damn nice!), a Billabong leather bag.



























I'm thinking of rewarding myself for my grades by splurging on something that I wants, but I will not say it in this post.




























And later, I went to Serangoon Gardens Jumbo SeaFood Restaurant to celebrate my grandma's birthday.


















Hehe, Happy Birthday Grandma!



























Sigh, sometimes I wish some relatives don't congratulate me. I sometimes take them as sarcasm. Never mind, I don't wish to talk about it, I don't wish to jeopardise relationships..




































Wooh, I've been eating lots of good and expensive food recently.. And would like to thank that person for the treat.(You know who you are!)





































To those who did well, I congratulate you, and hope that you choose your courses according to your wishes, and do keep in touch. All the best!


















To those who did not perform well, don't despair. What matters most is that you will still continue your education. Eventually, doors will open to you, and you will find that opportunities will come knocking for you. Do keep in contact and all the best to whatever you do!




































You have to go on and strive.

No comments: