Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Last post before I get my results.

Ok, this is gonna be the last post until Friday. I am feeling pretty okay, except that my colleagues kept reminding me about the countdown to the release of 'O' levels, which makes me anxious.

I'm pretty touched by them, though they jokingly said they gonna support me down the school, with cardboards inscribed with my name. Haha.. But anyway, I wanna wish everyone all the best for 'O' levels.


Allow me to recap and remind myself of the goals.


English--- A2 and above
Mother Tongue--- A2 and above
Mathematics--- C5 and above
Science--- C5 and above
Geography--- B3 and above
Combined Humanities--- B3 and above
Design and Technology--- B3 and above

L1R4-- 15
L1R5-- 20



Alright guys, good luck to my friends for their 'O' levels!

Peace, don.

No comments: