Monday, February 05, 2007

What a scare!

Sorry for the lack of updates, and I shall mention a few things here..











An encounter with a lunatic.





Today, I had a scary experience with a lunatic, who's a female. (I wanted to call her a bitch in this post, but on account that she's mentally unsound, I shall be nice.)








I was having lunch with my colleagues at Jackson's place Kopitiam, where it is located near Macpherson. I was consuming my food when the lunatic screamed behind the counter, demanding that she wants black coffee and a cup of hot water. There was no one at the counter, but she kept shouting. Almost everyone in Kopitiam looked to see what was the commotion about.





The lunatic realise that she wasn't being served behind the counter, she went directly to the main counter. And screamed real loud, banging the counter table. And finally, she got what she wanted: Black coffee and hot water.





What she did next was shocking.





THAT OLD HAG DELIBERATELY POUR THE HOT COFFEE ON THE FLOOR.





Of course, the cleaners were unhappy but kept their cool. One of them scolded the lunatic, but she just ignore the cleaner. After finishing her hot water, she screamed again, and threw coins towards the people at the counter. And she started screaming again.





But this time, she went from table to table. And MIND YOU, I was just two tables away from her. She screamed on top of her lungs at one of 3 foreigners saying "What are you looking at? Never see before is it?", with her disgusting mandarin. They ignored her, and she proceeded to scold one of the stall holders. The stall holder managed to kept his cool.








AND THIS OLD HAG CAME TO OUR TABLE.








My colleague was reading The New Paper, while I was just looking around. When I realise that she was coming to our table, I deliberately looked at the can of F&N grape that I was drinking, looking at the contents. The side of my eyeball saw her walking past our table by a bit, and SUDDENLY, SHE STOPPED.








I was already expecting she will take some sort of weapon from her bag, to stab me in the back. But no. Guess what she did?











THAT LUNATIC STARED AT ME. I tried not to look back, while my colleague who realise that she was staring at me, said to her: "What are you looking at?". She ignored him and continue to stare at me.





And the jukebox at the Kopitiam started to play one song. Oh my, that was freaky. And while she was staring at me, I looked back towards her, and gave the lunatic the gesture that: "Whoa, I'm here to have lunch, not to find trouble."








AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? INSTEAD OF SCOLDING AND SCREAMING LIKE SHE DID TO THE REST OF THE TABLES, SHE DANCED IN FRONT OF ME.








That was horribly, disgusting, scary, and whatever-words-to-describe-it dance from her.I quickly walked away with my colleagues.





And she proceeded to shout at the other people.








Horrible lunatic.





And I've learnt 2 things:








Lunatics are not in the wrong even if they really did something wrong, because they are mentally unsound.





The best way is to walk away, or just put your finger to your lips, indicating that to keep quiet.














Stupid bus driver.








This is not about me. It's about my younger brother. He told me that he was told to pay 90 cents for the bus fare. I was flabbergasted, because he was suppose to enjoy student fare. I asked him why. And guess what?





Because he did not bring student pass, he had to pay adult fare. He was taking Bus 119 to school, wearing his school basketball jerseys and shorts. The bus uncle insisted that he pay 90 cents BECAUSE he looks like an adult.









My brother in red, with his friend Randall.








The intelligence of the bus driver ought to be questioned. Assuming that he's 30 years old, one wonders despite his 30 years of existence on Earth, he's still unable to differentiate a secondary school student and an adult. Pathetic.

Even if my brother does looks like an adult, he has his school name printed on the jersey, wasn't that enough?

I read The New Paper tabloid everyday, and sometimes, I don't understand why some bus drivers confiscate passengers EZ-Link cards without returning, and in the end, passengers have to pay using coins. Can someone explain it to me?


Armageddon is approaching on Friday.

This upcoming friday 9 Feb 07, is the release of the 'O' levels results. I'm really anxious and scared, though I'm a bit confident, because I already have 2 CCA points that can be deducted and a B3 in Chinese under my belt. (Not trying to be proud.)

It's going to be the day that will decide how my life will lead for the rest of the year. If I fail, I will lag behind from the batch by 2 years.

And if I fail, I really wonder how I am going to face my relatives this sunday, where there's a birthday dinner for my grandma. People will compare because I have an academically-inclined cousin taking 'O' levels this year with me, only that she's in Express and now in 3-month Junior College (JC) course.

And if I fail, how am I suppose to face people during Chinese New Year? There will be gossips, backstabbing and whispers.

What about my parents? They will also be ashamed too...

Sigh, I really hope my prayers will be answered, and do well in 'O ' levels. Countdown to 3 more days..

I realise I have been scolding too much in this post. But nevermind, heehee..

Will post another one in 1 or 2 days time..

No comments: