Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

More updates coming up soon. It's the Year of Pig, and it's been going pretty smoothly I guess.

During Valentines Day, I went out with a group of bachelors and bachelorettes. I had much fun with them. I was meeting them at City Hall MRT station, and the place was filled with couples, and countless bouquets of flowers. But never mind, being single is pretty good as well.

I've been dining at restaurants at least once for the past 3 weeks. Oh my, hopefully my weight doesn't increase.

I'm looking forward to more red packets and gambling.


There's only 1 wish I have now in the Year of the Pig now, that is to get to any of the Top 3 choices.

Will I be fated to complete all the Levels; I've completed 'N' levels, 'O' levels and maybe 'A' levels?

Or will I be looking forward to a Diploma in Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and continue to pursue a Degree in Mass Communcations later on?

If I get into any design courses, I really would not know what to do.


I shall be confident. Yes, confidence that's what I need!



Shan't talk much now, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

No comments: