Saturday, February 10, 2007

Super shocker.

I still feeling troubled, and didn't had a good night's sleep; only 3 hours. And teared abit. Sigh..

After going through the eligible courses for polytechnic, I realise that I qualify for Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Mass Communication. It was one of my favourite courses because English is my forte, and it will be put into good use in the course. But it's in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, not Singapore Polytechnic where there's Diving Club.

Other choices include Psychology and Community Services and Early Childhood Education, which I have never thought of it.


I've excogitated and there are 4 options:


1. Go to Ngee Ann Polytechnic and enroll in Mass Communication course, though there's no diving club.

2. Go to Singapore Polytechnic and take a course (I am eligible for Interior Design, Architecture and Landscape Architecture.) and go to the diving club.

3. Go to Junior College, work SUPER DUPER hard, and get into National University of Singapore (NUS)'s Marine Biology, which is one of my dream jobs. Big risk, because if I cannot made it in the first year, I'll either retain or go to polytechnic and behind my peers by 1 year. What's more, A levels is lower than a Diploma.
Big reward , because if I do well, I will make it to University and hopefully go into my dream job.


4. Go to Millenia Institute (3 years JC), and the moderate pace may prove to be better for me. But, the final location of Millenia Institute is at Bukit Merah or Bukit Timah.





Can anyone give me some advice?


There were many questions, but only a few favourable answers..

No comments: