Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chinatown..

I've been posted to OG People's Park which is located in Chinatown over a week now, and tomorrow's the last day for this particular fair.

Well, generally OG staff there aren't very friendly, but rather hot-tempered. But I've made friends with other promoters from other brands.

But back to Chinatown. Besides its overwhelming number of old people, it is also where people from China go to.

It is common to see China sluts with old lecherous men holding hands together, getting lovey-dovey. Wow, I guess the women probably sucked out all the savings from the old guy's account.

One such couple came to the bedlinen section and I was serving them. Here is their conversation:




Woman: Baobei (Darling in Mandarin), which design do you like?

*Choosing bedsheets*

Old man: Anything you like, but I prefer this one.

*Woman starts to behave in a saccharine manner*

Woman: Ok dear, you share the same thoughts as me!

*Goes to the cashier, and the old man took out a $50 note out from his wallet to pay.

What the?! The conversation was so disgusting, I vomited all my human organs out. Okay, not that bad. But I have to say I was laughing inwardly because of the stupidity of the old guy because he probably thought that woman loves him. Now who says old people have wisdom?


However, it is incorrect to say that all China women are like that. There are those who came here for a living, or to study.

Some of them bought pillows because they're living in some rented houses.

Hope they feel at home at our Chinatown.


Ah, I guess I'm going to miss Chinatown after tomorrow.

No comments: