Sunday, September 16, 2007

Persevere James!

My weight is plummeting because I've been eating only 1 meal per day since like 2 weeks.


When I was in OG Peoples Park, I didn't eat breakfast when I came to work, so when I had my lunch break, it was like 3pm. And when my work finishes at 9.30, I head straight home every single day.

I've been carrying this routine ever since, and surprisingly, I don't feel hungry when I stand for long hours. However, I try to combat hunger by gulping water every once in a while.


Which is definitely a good thing, as I can fit into the wetsuit!


I do really need to persevere, because that's the only thing that I lack in my character.

I haven't been going out with friends or watch a movie for the past few weeks. Plus a holiday assignment due on Oct 2, it seems even harder.


Finish this 2 weeks with work and holiday assignment, and from Oct 1-14 (except Oct 2), I'm going to play like a kid. NO HOLDS BARRED!

No comments: