Thursday, September 06, 2007

Encountering a scam.

Just now while I was working, someone called me. Nothing unusual you say, but when I look at my handphone screen, it showed no number at all. It didn't even show private number.






Weird, so I decided to pick up the call. This chinese lady spoke with a strong accent talked to me, and said I was invited to some grand hotel in Macau.






My bullshit detector went off, and I immediately I knew it was a scam, because this dumb bitch called me Mr Zheng, and my name is not affiliated nor related to the name.



Acting interested, she further on tell me how I could get my prize on a 2-night stay in Macau, and that I was a VIP.




On realising that it is most probably from an overseas call, I decided to cut the conversation short, telling her I wasn't interested and that she should stop spewing bullshit. My phone plan doesn't have free incoming calls, so I don't wanna waste my bill on such nonsense.


Before I can finish my sentence, she hung up the phone.
Wow nice one you wretched bitch. You knew I wasn't hooked for your indeceiving scam, so you hung up the phone. Let's just say you messed with the wrong guy.
I hope you choke and die from all the money that you have scammed with your unscrupulous ways.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Initially, I only heard of this scam in Malaysia, and other foreign countries. Now that it has hit on the shores of Singapore, please do not believe in such scams.
Be careful!

No comments: