Saturday, September 29, 2007

Study hard.

As September comes to an end in about a day, October is to kick in, and it's the month which most secondary school students dread:


'O' levels.

I'm sure that people will be mugging (who started this word?) for their 'O' levels, flipping through textbooks and assessment books, while doing their ten-year-series.

Or queueing up to consult teachers on various topics and subjects.

I hope by now, everyone will know the importance of 'O' levels. It is the most important stage that determine your course of life.

You will only have a say in what course or school if you get good results.

AND PLEASE.

Don't end up like me, failing Maths and Science. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I hope everyone study hard and I sincerely wish you all the best.

To these people:

Ivan Tan, Janna Marican, Feng Wei, Chong Boon.

I hope that all of you have started preparing for the exams, and if there's anything that you do not know, do ask the teachers. Do remember that deep inside your heart, you want to do well. Once you have the determination, nothing can stop you.

I hope you guys let me know how you all are doing, as I do care.

Here's a line from the song: Bridge Over Troubled Water

Your time has come to shine, all your dreams are on their way.

Good luck everyone.

No comments: