Monday, October 01, 2007

It's time to PLAY!

I officially finished work yesterday, and it's a record broken for me, because I didn't have any rest from 23 August till 30 September. Ah, what an achievement.






I've always believe that there will be a time when I work hard, and a time when I'll play hard.






So now I'm left with 2 weeks of holiday, so what should I be doing?




That's right, PLAY!










Even S.H.E is rejoicing for me! I love you Selina!








Anyway, my paternal grandmother has been back from Hokkaido, Japan. She bought so many unique sweets, that I love them so much!




She bought me this miniature keychain:





Some sort of Japanese fish!




After a few months without a proper haircut, I finally had one!


If my mind serves me right, I haven't been uploading my photos for the past one month.


Here's a photo of the recent me:



Shall blog about more important things soon!

No comments: