Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rejected.

I miss diving so much. In fact, I just feel like getting out of the country.

Timetable is so harsh on me, with terrible Monday blues with lessons starting from 9am-9pm.


Homework is piling up, and the worst thing is getting your work rejected.



Remember this particular handshake?






I went to extreme measures to get these images, only to be told:


"I think there are some people who doesn't care about animals, so your target audience is quite small. Your target audience should be larger."


With these words, the whole concept and the hard work I put in were totally rejected, and had to think of another concept again. It's fine to redo, since it's not favourable. But do I have to remind myself that the deadline is next Monday, with around 4 days left?



I've got another project which was the stamp design which has to be handed up next Monday as well, and guess what? After the original piece, which was drawn using pencil and markers and paint, it was sort of like "rejected" after 3 weeks, even though she has seen it before and didn't ask me to change the whole thing.


Today, she then teach me how to draw one using photoshop withing 10 mins. It just made my work look cheap.


I'll never forget the words she said:


"I wonder how you pass your drawing lesson?"


"Even my niece in primary school can do better than this."



Sometimes, I really wonder if I am in the right course. I ponder if I should quit this course, but the next, I tell myself I'll never leave this course because I don't want to give up halfway.


My birthday is coming up in a week's time, and to be honest I don't really look forward to the celebration. I just don't know why. Sigh..



Anyway, here are some of the remaining diving pictures:




Fishes..



Moray Eel..




More fishes..



Below the jetty, you can see alot of fishes. I heard they gather because it is cooler in the shade.


Oh, and when I mean alot, I mean...

HUNDREDS OR EVEN THOUSANDS.
.
Beautiful..
However, these aren't the only fishes.. There are big batfishes, lionfishes and even big hermit crabs living below. Some qualified divers go there for night diving. Awesome.
I shall end here for now..

No comments: