Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My embarassing moments.

There are some embarassing moments which I had in the dive trip. And some of my friends even took pictures of it.








On the first day of the dive trip, I was sleeping like a pig.




Except that I had my mouth opened.





I only woke up when Wei Chong put some snack bits in my mouth, when I thought it was his finger.






Then on the second day, I felt like vomitting after the second dive, so I ate some sour prunes that Wei Chong brought along. It is INDEED SOUR.










I think it was so sour that I nearly curled up like a porcupine and shivered.






Besides that, I do believe that I look good in skinny jeans. Why? I'll show you.





I wore Wei Qi's small-sized Converse Jacket, and I miraculously fit in. Look at my arms!





Trying to pose, but failed badly.




On the final day, I finally slept with my mouth CLOSED!




I'm going to end this post for now, and there will be alot more pictures this week.
And now, I'm going to do what I did above.
Sleep!

No comments: