Friday, October 05, 2007

I finally exploded today.

I've been thinking about my family problem for the past few days, and the more I thought of it, the more unhappy I felt.





Today, I was in a daze when I was crossing the road, and I was so close from being hit by a vehicle. Not once but twice.



I didn't look at the direction which the cars are going, and with my Mp3 player blasting Evanesence's My Immortal to the maximum volume, I couldn't hear the honk from the car. I only realise it when the driver stopped and gave me an angry look.





I joined my friends today, and I felt good with them. But I somehow feel uncomfortable inside because something was bugging me.





When I went home alone while the others stayed overnight in Jeremy's chalet, I blasted my Mp3 player while in the bus.





When I reached home, I just felt emotional. I just wanted to head straight to the bathroom.





But before that, my mom striked a conversation with me explode.





The more I talk, the more emotional I felt. I tried to contain my feelings but I can't.





I CRIED INFRONT OF HER.





Perhaps crying isn't the word to use.





The more I talk, the more tears which trickled down my cheeks, and I got flu.



I was feeling so terrible.







I talked so many things, and being the headstrong woman, she consoled me.

There were way too many things which were going in my mind.

Just then, my dad came back home and asked what happened.Luckily, I managed to prevent a war of words with him.





But still after crying, I felt better. The problem still exists, but at least I felt better.





My eyes are still sore and red from crying as I am writing. I should get over this thing as soon as possible. I still have alot of activities going on.

Tomorrow's an important night with a big gathering, and Sunday's the refresher course for we divers. Tuesday's the submission for stamp design, and I'm going to Malaysia next weekend.


And you readers, promise me something. Don't tell anyone what happened from what you read here.



Sigh....

No comments: