Thursday, October 04, 2007

Memories stay, problems please go away.

I sometimes ask myself this question: Why am I facing problems which normal 18 year olds shouldn't be facing?

This stupid problem is coming back to haunt me again, and it wouldn't let me go.

I keep telling myself that this is a problem that I need to stick with for quite some time, and that it will help me learn as I grow up. The fact is that the problem is not going to subside anytime soon.


I already worked myself nonstop for more than a month just for the stupid problem, but I guess it is still not enough.




What problem am I referring to?






That's right. Money. My mom is currently the matriarch of the family, with so many responsibilities weighing on her.



I will help her when I get my pay, but I do have my needs and wants.


My father? I seriously don't feel like talking about him. Let's just say he's not worthy to be a role-model for me to emulate.



I shan't continue further talking about this problem, I don't want to spoil my mood.




I tried to relax my mind by going out with some of my friends, and I do feel abit better with them. Screw the stamp design, I really might not want to come for next week's impromptu session.



Jia Yi, Yingying and me went out the day before, and we went to Kbox, right after the stamp design session.



They insisted on taking neoprints, so I tagged along.. I didn't know that their machines have infra-red to transfer images to your phones!






Nice picture, but I thought I look like an idiot.





Smiles..




Posing..




Acting cool.




Acting cute..



Haven't been taking neoprints for more than a year I guess.. Thought it was refreshing..



We went to Lucky Plaza later, and guess what?



I RECEIVED MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT!



There's still a month before my actual birthday, but they decided to give me now.


They shared the costs and bought me a....





Mont Blanc Individuel Perfume.


Thanks buddies, really appreciates it!




And I went out with Zi Cai (Justin) to town yesterday, and I was checking out cameras.
We headed straight to Vivocity after that, to watch a local movie, 881.


Movie Rating: 3.5/5
It amazes me how their song rhymes so well with dialects, and that almost every single one of their music arrangement sounds so nice!
We chat for quite sometime before heading straight home..I really had fun with all of you buddies!
On a total irrelevant note, I miss my teachers, Mr David Chin and Mrs Yap.. I always treat them as my friends, and I hope we'll catch up soon.
Life...

No comments: