Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A new camera.

More than 2 years ago, I bought my first camera, the Canon PowerShot A410. Now, because it starts to get faulty with its processor, the images produced were unfavourable.


I still love that camera, and it will be kept aside in a nice place despite serving me for more than 2 years.




Unlike some people who doesn't research on cameras, I did mine intensively and limited myself with various models.





However, due to budget constraint and certain models which are discontinued, I find myself owning the model Fujifilm FinePix F50fd.





I figured out that I should buy this camera for myself as a 18th birthday present, and that this camera will last me for a long time I believe.





And so, welcome to the family, the Fujifilm FinePix F50fd.



















I'm still trying to figure out how to fully use the camera as there are manual controls.




And so, here are some of the pictures that was taken with my camera:



























Ok, I'm going to end here.


On another side of note, I will tell myself this. Whenever insults and criticisms are being spewed from lecturers towards me, I will listen to whatever they say, but tolerate whatever insignificant bullshit they throw at me.

No comments: