Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Awesome Fishermen Dive Team from Pulau Tioman Dive Trip.

This diving trip to Pulau Tioman was the best among the 3 trips, and it is undeniably the most memorable one.
I will blog all about this diving trip in several posts this week, and there are more than 500 photos taken from this trip.


Before I continue, I would like to give myself a pat on my back, because this diving trip organised all by myself was successful. I feel great





This trip made me understood some things, and that I'm glad that I met these people.







THE 5 BUDDIES







The 5 buddies consists of Wei Chong, Han Wen, Wei Qi, Daphne and me.







Clockwise: Han Wen, James, Wei Chong, Daphne and Wei Qi









Because of the small numbers in the group, we were so united. We did things together, ate together, stick together, and so much so that we bought the same shirt to show unity.



















We were in the same secondary school, but our friendship wasn't strong.







But through this trip, our friendship deepened through our common passion, and I'm sure everyone feel the same way, just like I did. I'm so glad to have you guys around.







DEAN







Dean is a divemaster and also an instructor I believe. The first time I talked to him on phone, it was hard to decipher what he was talking because of his strong accent.









Dean is a 25 year-old South African, with more than 2000 dives under his belt.











Dean not only likes to pose, but he's also a joker.







That idiot called me pork, and said my fats were spare air. If my fats were spare air, I wouldn't even need an air tank!

















Still, he is someone that I respect.






I respect his love for the underwater world. He feels strongly for them. If we step on corals accidentally, he would immediately pull us to prevent further damage to the corals.








We divers will never harm corals in any single way.



He got this particular line: Let's go DIVING!





We divers kept repeating his favourite line, with a tone and special emphasis on the word diving.I think he's a fun guy.







Acting cool underwater.










I'll miss you Dean, and I shall see you next year.




COLIN






Colin is over 30, and also a divemaster, and he has been diving for the past 5 years. He drove us to Mersing, and I tell you, his driving skills are horrifying! He drives so fast, cutting other lanes etc that the ride was a bumpy one.















He's a very nice person. Through this trip, I learned alot of things regarding diving. I do really hope to learn more from him!







During diving, he likes to take pictures with his digital camera, and some are really good shots!




A nice guy indeed, and I left my slippers with him! Hahaha!





JENNIFER



Before I say anything about her, I must declare that I love her! I love her personality and how she expresses herself! Okay, I'm one of her best dive buddies!









Jennifer!




I met this lovely lady, who's over 30 on the first day and we chatted really well. She's such a nice lady! Another thing I realise is that she do smoke alot, perhaps due to the cigarettes being cheap in Malaysia?







During one of our dive locations, I was on the surface of the open sea because I was out of air. She also came up to the surface, because some of her weights have fallen off her weight belt as it snapped.I offered her my weight belt, because she could still dive as she still got quite alot of oxygen in her air tank. BUT GUESS WHAT?





She accompanied me! How sweet!




Trust me, if she were around my age, I would definitely woo her!







Jennifer deflating her BCD.





I'll miss you Jennifer!



I'll find you near your workplace soon!


YVVONE



Yvvone is a diver who is going to take her rescue course. She's a beautician by the way, and has her own shop at Toa Payoh. I think I gonna do my face treatment there!




She's a really sweet lady, and I do like her! Oh, do I have to mention that Dean and her are a couple?



She's super nice, and also one of my best dive buddies!




She looks super cute and sweet in this picture!



She's such a nice person, and she knew I had problems with breathing, so she guided me. We both held hands, and dived together, exploring the underwater world and touching some of the corals. The unforgettable one was touching sea anemones..





Yvvone and I..


I'm really glad to know Yvvone, she's such a nice person!



Yvvone, I'll see you soon k!



Alright guys, that's all for now, I shall add a final picture before I end this post..

No comments: