Thursday, October 11, 2007

Alot of people born in October!

I realise there are alot of people born in the month of October!



And I've celebrated 2 of my friends' birthdays!








JUSTIN CHUA'S 18th BIRTHDAY!



We went to Kovan's Hong Kong Cafe and dined there. The food was pretty good, except that if you have a low budget for the food, you might think the food isn't value for money.
Anyway, they went to play pool nearby, and I tagged along. It's great to see them, and I felt good.
Sorry for the sudden mood swing yesterday.


Ah boon and Kok Wei who is not in the picture.
Anyway Justin, a very big happy birthday to you, and I wish you all the best for your 'O' levels!
Rain and I..
And the next birthday is...
SIN WEE'S 19th BIRTHDAY!!!
I just went to Chomp Chomp with the rest of them, and I'm really glad to see everyone, before the school reopens. It's the first time for me at Chomp Chomp, and the food there is pretty good.
We ordered barbequed seafood, and other stuff..
Chicken Wings which tasted delicious!
Sin Wee, the birthday girl savouring the food!
It's a sad thing we didn't get to take a group photo.. but never mind..Sorry Sin Wee, I had to leave early..hope you understand.
I hope you have a fun day today!
On a total irrelevant note, my friend WeiSheng is featured in a commercial for ST701.com!
It's a search engine for jobs, and other stuff so you can check it out. He was filmed in a video too at http://www.st701.com/ too!
Gotta go now, as I head to Malaysia tomorrow. Hope we come back safe and sound..

No comments: