Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Refresher course at SAF Yacht Club (Changi).

Wei Qi and Daphne, our fellow divers haven't been diving for more than a year, and it is vital for them to take this important course so that they get used to breathing underwater.














It's great to see all the equipment, and that I can still fit into the wetsuit!








I always realise that every time I went diving, the divemasters always change.








The first dive was with my instructors, Roy, Amin, Eugene etc.





The second dive was with Mario and Michael, which we always tease them calling Maria and Michelle.







Mario and Michael.

And now, we have a new divemaster coming for this trip with the 5 of us..



DEAN..




Dean looking at his watch.



Anyway, SAF Yacht Club (Changi) is really cool.. It's a great place to chill and hang out.









Awesome.








I still got my stamp design homework left undone, but I'll think I'll do it after coming back from Malaysia.


I might blog tomorrow, but no updates on the weekend.

No comments: