Monday, September 24, 2007

Rude shock.

Tomorrow is going to be the Mid-Autumn Festival, and how I miss playing with candles and wax, and the traditional lanterns. Ahh, miss the old days.


Anyway, I had a rude shock today. No, not about the result 2-0 of Manchester United vs Chelsea.

It's my concession card. I was enjoying my 45 cents ride for more than half a year, and suddenly my card turned to adult fare today. One trip cost $1.50 cents.

I was already worrying about whether I can afford to buy a good camera if I get my pay, and now, the adult fare kicks in.


Because I got in to the photography course with the help of YaoZhong, I thought my current camera would suffice. But no, it has already start to wear out after 2 years.

I was intending to buy a good camera so that I can use it for the course, diving, and other interesting trips for my blog.

So is that considered a want or a need?

I still can't decide, and if I ever buy one, I'm limiting my brands to Canon and Nikon.


Sigh, more money woes.

No comments: