Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pressure is on.

Now OG's fair is over, I'm being transferred to Bugis Junction's B H G Departmental Store from Friday onwards, the building which is previously known as Seiyu.

Pressure will pile up, because I'm the only one at the counter for almost all the days; from 14-27 September. Moreover, I'm still a rookie. Ah, I just hope I don't get zero sales!

I will have to make friends with fellow promoters from other brands, and hope they will be friendly. Hmmm..

But anyway, the only interesting thing that today had happened is that we felt the tremors from Indonesia, and the OG staff were asking us to look at a certain direction. The section where plates and utensils were placed were vibrating moderately, and I looked both in awe and shock, because I suddenly thought of Geography, and the explanation of earthquakes, and that it was the first time I experienced a natural disaster.


Ah, but anyway, hope that everyday will be a smooth day for me this September!

The thought of diving just sends adrenaline to my friend! I can't wait!

No comments: