Friday, May 30, 2008

Another quiz.

Another quiz which I'm tagged, and just in case there are furthermore quizzes, this is the last one that I intend to do.

This quiz has 20 questions, but I decided only to answer the top 10 questions.


1. What disappoints you the most?
When thoughtfulness goes unappreciated.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Europe.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
Diving and singing.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
This question is too vague. So I'll answer yes. Let's be honest here, money is the most important thing to urban people.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I want to go to the moon on a spaceship, and when I see Earth, I want to tell myself: "This is the planet that I was born. These are all the happenings in Earth."

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes. I've got my years and years of accumulated fats to help fend off any hunger.

7. What are you afraid to lose most?
People around me, especially my family.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I won't be buying anything. I'll be laughing the way to the bank first.

9. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Any diving-related jobs.

10. List out the 3 good points of the person who tagged you:

Chu Xiang - Mild Tempered, Soft spoken and Modest.

No comments: