Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's the Champions League final. (Updated)

Update: Manchester United won the Champions League. Congratulations!


I've got other things to blog, but this one is more important because it's the Champions League final, the most prestigious cup in Europe.



Manchester United vs Chelsea in a netural ground in Moscow. Whoever wins are the best in Europe - literally.



As far as I'm concerned, Chelsea is more hungrier to get the Champions League Cup because they failed to snatch the English Premiership Cup from Manchester United.



Plus the dubbed "best player in the world" Cristiano Ronaldo never scored against Chelsea in the 9 outings they encountered, and the fact that he keeps saying that he's the best, chances are I think he'll be complacent.



Watch out for this guy:








Deadly Drogba.


Drogba's going to score against Manchester United, but I got a feeling Shevchenko might as well.



I really doubt Cristano Ronaldo will score against Chelsea, but Carlos Tevez will.





This post is rather biased, but I still think Chelsea will win (Behind my head seems that this might be a high scoring affair.)


Verdict: Chelsea 2 Manchester United 1

No comments: