Monday, May 05, 2008

Daphne's birthday.

Today's Daphne's birthday, and while I'm now having a terrible throat infection with a slight fever, let me sum things up quickly.


We ate at Fish&Co, and I have to say that the meal I ordered was rather disappointing, and Billy Bombers's Fish & Chips beat this hands down.


After dining, a birthday cake that we had for her was brought out..




The cake.



Fish&Co. has a unique way of celebrating its customers' birthdays, and they had this group of employees giving a cheer for Daphne.



A happy girl..



Then, someone had to do the job decided to smash Daphne's head into the cake, though I felt that it was pretty wasteful.


Poor Daphne, she got a facial of cake!




That's one classic photo.




Recovering from the cake smashing.

Anyway, I would like to wish Daphne a very happy 19th birthday and hope everything goes well for her.


Hope she likes the present!

No comments: