Sunday, May 04, 2008

Current updates of my stale life.

Updates have been rather slow, because I decided to take a break from blogging, while busy with other commitments.


Recently, I had the urge to start reading inspirational and touching stories, and it fuelled even more after listening to Corrinne May's song named Five Loaves and Two Fishes. I don't know why, but after listening to the song and its lyrics, I kinda felt abit closer to Christianity. But no, I'm not going to be evangelised.


I treated my mum and brother to a hearty steamboat along the streets of Bugis Junction today. I haven't really treated them one for a long time, and it was to celebrate Mother's Day and my brother's birthday in advance.

I really love you mum, you're the reason of my existence. Your sacrifice for this family is beyond the abyssal depths of measurement..


Projects are tiring me out, and I get really stressed out over ideas, concepts and the execution of the designs. I'm really hanging on.


Life will be like that for the next few months, and it is always disheartening to know that you will and always have projects inside your mind after finishing one after another; it's like the vast sea, which is never ending.


For now, I just pray that my current path in life is a smooth one, with not too many obstructions.

No comments: