Friday, April 08, 2005

Early in the morning, I felt so fresh and well. Well, I was still happy over the clinch of the Silver Award. During school, Mr Lim, (Our principal) announced that Choir had won the Silver Award in SYF. We felt so proud. Well, perhaps the limelight should now be given to other performing arts as they compete in SYF. Anyway, Mdm Tay was absent so there was no Chinese lesson. During P.E lesson, we were to run 2.4km around the school. So I started preparing myself to run. I knew I was going to fail, but I decided to go with a positive attitude. I ran with my classmates..as you guys know I am not that fit, I was struggling. As I struggle, memories of SYF flashed across my mind. I keep on running and running. My body was killing me. I feel like dying. I was in pain and I tried my best. Mr William Goh had said if I wants to reach in 20 mins, I will reach in 20 mins. I want to pass. I want to. I tried. During the finishing line, I lost to Janna Marican and Adilah by a mere 10 seconds. I came in 9th. I was in pain and I felt terrible. I went to the water cooler to drink and after quite some time, I felt much better, but I was physically drained and weak. I couldn't play badminton in recess. No strength. Anyway, during D&T lesson, we did quite alot of things. After school, some of us went to Heartland Mall to take neoprints and had lunch there. The shoot was so ugly. After that, Jason and Chee wei went back to school for band and Jeremy accompany me to the fish mart to do some *fish shopping*. After that we went home.. I feel so happy, I will be attending the Sound Of Music performance tomorrow for free! Of course is the cheapest tickets, the organisers had decided to sponsor us because we participated at the Sound Of Music competition.. Tomorrow sure reach home very late.. alright... gonna stop here, I still need to do my reading log. So busy for SYF until no time.. haizz, oh well, God bless and best wishes to everyone.

No comments: