Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Once in a blue moon will I be blogging at such a time. Well, I didn't update yesterday because I was way too tired. I woke at at 4.30am and had to go for choir sectionals. I was dead beat. Today, my body was aching all over and I had a terrible flu which I got yesterday.. probably from the weather..I had no mood in whatever I did today.. Very inactive.. Worse still, my flu had affected my voice. So I did nothing but keep on drinkning LOTS of water. Today at classes, I would try to sleep whenever the teacher isn't looking. Way too tired. Miraculously, I managed to survive the day. I've still got to wake up at 4am tomorrow and now I still got homework to do... If tomorrow's results doesn't pay off, all our efforts will be down the drain. Thanks Mr Malvin Lim for the 'encouragement'. Hope Choir will get the results they longed to get. K la.. gotta stop here.. my eyes already closing.. need to eat dinner tha go sleep.. haizzz God bless Choir and you, my reader. God bless everyone and best wishes!!!!

This is for you, North Vista Chorale:

I can see it in the stars across the sky,
I dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before now I finally realize,
You see I've waited all my life, for this moment to arrive,
And finally, yeah yeah yeah

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacles
Won't let this dream fall apart
You see I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Because anything is possible
When you believe!


Choristers, believe in Mr Liew, believe in North Vista Chorale. Together, we can make a difference and prove the world. God bless North Vista Chorale!

No comments: