Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's been 3 days since I've updated my blog. Well, alot of things had happened and I don't have the time to update. Today had happened alot of things. Early in the morning, I turned up late for choir. Jason Sia (Tenor Sectional Leader) called my handphone and I quickly rush to school without brushing my teeth and having breakfast. Luckily, when I reach school, Mr Liew did not scolded me and was in a good mood. However something happened. I don't wish to name which sections. Mr Liew was in a foul mood and 1-2 sections didn't follow him, pissing him off. He just left with Ms Lim. I was utterly surprised. It was clearly bad.. Technically speaking the last practice and yet he just left. He's giving us another chance on Monday. We have to prove it to him. We have to. Immediately after he left, there were some heated arguments among choir members. Luckily it subsided and Shi Hui tried to take over for an hour before letting us go. After that, I stayed at home for a while before I met Jun Ping and the others for a movie. We watched The Eye 10 at 7.30pm.. Some had prolonged the time until late evening. But there are some interesting events. Quite a few people bought very cool bags.. Each costs $45.. After buying the bags we went to play arcade.. before watching The Eye 10. The movie was like.. some laughter and horror. I would give it 4 over 5. An impressively good movie. After the movie, some people had to go home..And those who stayed behind wanted to eat dinner. We went to the coffeeshop next to Parco Bugis Junction. When we tried to have a seat, there was this awful stench. Later did we realise it was the smelly beancurd next to the coffeeshop. After we eat our dinner (we changed seats), Jeremy suggested we eat the smelly beancurd. We challenged. And we bought it. The smell was like watery stools.. I was going to puke anytime.. The smelly beancurd came in 10 small pieces. I was the first to try. When I put the beancurd into my mouth, the stench filled my mouth and my nostrils were breathing that awful smell. Honestly, it taste 'kinda' good except for its odour. The last one to eat was Zi Cai. He chickened out, but we manage to persuade him to take one. Everyone of us tried. I admit it was really like putting watery shit into your mouth. But great experience rite? It's a delicacy in Taiwan. After that we went to the nearby 7-11 to buy some sweets. Even as I write this, my mouth still had that stench of smelly beancurd odour. I rinse my mouth but it's still there. Hopefully tomorrow, it will be gone. After eating smelly beancurd, we went to the MRT and went straight home. Gotta stop here.. All the best and God bless. Best wishes..




I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart.
Overcome any obstacles,
Won't let this dream fall apart.
You see I strive to be the very best,
Shine my light for all to see.
Because anything is possible,
When you believe.

Choir members still don't give up hope. We prove to the world that we can make it, get the results we want. Let us be motivated and inspired! All the best for North Vista Chorale this upcoming wednesday for SYF Central Judging. Let us work together, together we can make a difference!

No comments: