Monday, April 18, 2005

I couldn't blog yesterday because I was way too tired and I was knocked out immediately after I hit the bed. Well yesterday, we had a great time in Escape Theme Park. I played nearly every ride but for 1 ride, it was on maintenance check for the whole day so we couldn't play.. Other rides were fun, except that someone vomitted while in the Pirate Ship. We also played rides like Alpha 8 (Panasonic). Very cool, and there was this caucasian, who was inside the theatre and he came out and said to us : "Hello, my name's Harry." We replied : " Well, my name's potter.. We had a great laugh.. Anyway, Mr Chin made a surprise trip from Australia to Singapore, just to watch NV Symphonic Band. He came to Escape Theme Park with us and had a great time, screaming his head off for some rides.. Mr and Mrs Yap were present too.. They were so lovey-dovey.. I talked to Mr Yap about his occupation, and could see he was quite friendly.. Anyway, Mr Chin, Mr and Mrs Yap went early.. and the others stayed till quite late.. We had our dinner at the food court and we went to Hougang Plaza to play lan.. After that, some of us went home while some stayed and played for a while..I was so tired.. And today, I woke up at around 10am and we had to pray our ancestors at the Lim Chu Kang Cemetery. The weather was surprisingly cool, not as hot as last year, when the blazing sun was scorching. At night, I was kinda tired after watching the NKF Charity Show.. I saw how poor some of them were.. and I felt that God was so unfair.. It's ironic that God gave me a good life, yet I am 'saying' him.. Despite all the efforts the artistes showed, I called only 2 times.. Alright, gotta stop here.. felt kinda tired.. All the best. Best wishes and God bless everyone!

No comments: