Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It was a good day indeed. My English composition came in 1st in class. I wasn't expecting this, since the last time, Mr Malvin Lim said Julianna's compo was the best so far.. However, my skills of English essay had got me the place of being first. Finally, my credibility will speak for myself. Now, I am trying to find more suitable words to widen my vocabulary. I've got to admit that the reading log is very useful.. I am trying to improve even better or at least keep on the standard.. Anyway, after school, I had to stay back for the Speech Day.. felt so tired.. Mr Francis Liew came today and we ran through the songs..Bass gone horribly wrong.. I am looking forward to this friday, Speech Day.. 77th Street Managing Director, Ms Elim Chew (Hope I spell it correctly.) was our Guest-Of-Honour.. Gets to shake her hand.. :D Alright gotta stop here.. So sad.. couldn't log in to Friendster.. :( Anyway, God bless and take care.. Best wishes to everyone..

No comments: