Saturday, April 16, 2005

Some things happened today. During elective history class, Julianna fainted. She was standing when she suddenly collapsed and the table toppled. The class was shocked.. and the other girls and me helped Julianna up. Some said she didn't exercise and she was on diet. Because of that, she felt weak and fainted. But she's alright now. I had my chinese test but I didn't had the time to finish it. WHat's more, today's English comprehension, I just couldn't concentrate and finish it cos' the class was way too noisy. Argh, I was so pissed off. Anyway, 2 of the performing arts had got back their results. Modern Dance got glamourous gold while Band obtained a shimmering silver. Band wasn't quite pleased and most of the girls cried.. All I can say is that, don't be sad. At least you guys didn't deprove. Don't think too much about it. Last but not least, congratulations to Modern Dance for clinching the Gold award. The last performing art is Drama. All the best.


The results of SYF 2005 for North Vista Performing Arts:
(In alphabetical order)

Band obtained SILVER
Choir obtained SILVER
Chinese Dance obtained GOLD WITH HONOURS
Drama obtained ??? (Results released in a later date.)
Modern Dance obtained GOLD

No comments: