Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Firstly, my sincere apologies for not blogging, mainly because of my computer. It had started to give me problems and I couldn't log in to Friendster and other websites. Let's just hope I will get a new computer by the end of this month. Anyway, I was very pissed off with a classmate of mine, over money. He kept on promising that he will return back but in the end he did not. And I had to fork out the money to the other friend just to pay. Imagine paying money from your own pocket without doing anything wrong. Totally ludicrous/ridiculous. I had learnt NOT to lend people money when they don't pay up. I despise them. It's not that I am calculating or petty but it's just that, if you relent, he will continue to climb over your head. From now on, I will carefully decide who I will lend to from now. I was on clouds nine, nonetheless. I won an "award" for being the top for English Language and was going to receive it on Speech Day. Cool, but it's going to be busy for me, as Choir had to perform on that day as well. It's going to be an unforgettable night for me, I guess. Anyway, I stayed back after school with some of my female friends to do D&T folio. Work alot and talk alot. Haha.. After that, I realised the teachers were playing some ball game.. I heard it was to keep the teachers fit, and I saw some familiar teachers playing. Alright.. I gotta stop here.. I hope its possible for me to update daily. My wishes to everyone and God bless.


Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Chinese Dance for clinching the Gold award with honours. It was certainly impressive and I felt happy for you girls.. Hehe.. continue to work hard k? Also, all the best to the other performing arts, namely : Band, Modern Dance, Drama as they were to compete either on the next 3 days..



Secondly, I would like to say that the Sound Of Music musical was certainly a good one.. If you got the time and money, and a fan of the world's beloved musical, I certainly encourage you to go. It's definitely worthwhile and unforgettable. They're in Singapore from 8 April to 30 April. (No, I ain't promoting the musical. I am encouraging you guys to watch it.)


Last but not least, this is for someone, I would like to say, I had given up on you. I don't have the patience to wait for you anymore. I've got my exams coming soon and I am extremely active in Choir. Girl, I prefer to blame it on fate and whether if I will have a BGR in the near future, my answer is no. Perhaps when I graduated, I'll rely on nature to take its course.

No comments: