Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today, school as usual.. except that during the first period, we weren't in class. We were at the lawn of the school compound. We were doing descriptive writing. Haizzz, when I showed Mr Malvin Lim, he said I didn't do well.. He explained to me, and I get the rough idea about it and understood, nonetheless. Than doing Health and Fitness, we were suppose to run outside along the school for 2 rounds. But it rained cats and dogs.. So we had to go back. After school, Liang Zhi, Vincent and me went to the library but Vincent went home earlier. He had met some mates to play lan-gaming. Than after that, Liang Zhi and me take bus 119 and we saw Haidah, Safarina and Sazlinah in the bus. We talked a while before we alighted. Nothing much today, so Imma stop here.. God bless everyone. Best wishes.

No comments: