Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sorry, yesterday didn't update because of practices.. I was dead tired when I reach home..Anyway, today early in the morning, I went for my Sound Of Music practice.. well, we finished all the steps.. all we need is just to perfect it before saturday.. After my practice, I went home to bathe and meet Liang Zhi, Jason.. After that we went to Dhoby Ghaut.. Went to eat Long John Silvers.. After that play some arcade.. Than we walk to Heeren to meet the others. Xiao Min and her boyfriend also came.. Than me, Jeremy, Sin wee, Samantha and Xiao Min took neoprints.. Quite nice la.. Than after that, we went window shopping at orchard..after that, we went to Marina South. Something unusual happened. While all of us were walking at the path.. we were greeted by people who ask us to eat steamboat.. When we agreed, they had a mini van taking us to the place.. well it was kinda far, and I felt it was cool.. We ate steamboat, had lots of fun.. Yeah, we laugh and joke around.. I thought the money we paid each was reasonable. $10 each.. We ate seafood, etc.. After that, we went to play bowling.. But not all went to play.. Jason, Guan Jie, Han Wen and Samantha went to play pool, while me, Wei Chong, Jeremy, Zi Cai, Sin Wee, Liang Zhi, Gabriel went to play bowling.. Well, its been years since I've played. Forgot all basics.. Anyway, 7 of us played.. Miraculously, I got in second. (Not I haolian, I was utterly surprised.) There was one shot, when I roll the ball, it was going to the "hole" already.. but at the last, the ball turned left and hit all except 2 "poles" left.. I managed to maintain my second position until the last, when Zi Cai tremendously shot pass me when he got 2 strikes. Cool! Well, I believe everyone tried their best.. hope we can have a game again.. hehe.. real fun wasn't it? Anyway immediately after the game than we had to go le.. In the end, me, Samantha, Liang Zhi and Jason went to take taxi.. I left my IC at the bowling alley and asked them to help me take.. hehe... Anyway, that's all for today.. Good night and god bless..

No comments: