Sunday, March 20, 2005

I didn't post yesterday because I was too tired from the practices. My bad. Well, let's talk about today. I woke up early in the morning, preparing myself for school. During school, we practiced for a while than we booked 3 cabs to Suntec City Convention Hall.. We registered and than eat our lunch there. After that we went to prepare and make-up.. Than we waited for a few contestants to sing. And it was our turn..yes, I believed we did well. Than the others from the same categories and others performed. But from our category, our choreography was the best among them. We were perfectly well-organised except for some very very little minor mistakes. There are other people performing as Maria.. Some were kinda good, but some were totally out of tune, and 1 even need a paper because she didn't memorise the lyrics! When the results came, we were very nervous. In the end, we lost. Singapore Lyrics Opera got in. I was utterly shocked in disbelief. I believed we had a strong chance to get in to the finale. In my humble opinion, I felt the judges preferred foreign talent rather than local talent, because there are some caucasians in the Singapore Lyrics Opera.. And there is this male judge who was very disrespectful. He looked bored, and let his chin lie on his chin. What an idiot. After the competition, 2 guys were having a tiff. It was the organiser and the crew member. It was because there was this group, who wore their costumes but didn't get to perform at all.. Probably the crew member's fault. But the organiser was shouting like a sissy. But they managed to calm down.. so the group didn't get to perform.. oh well, thats sad.. Even though we lost, I had to say we had fun at the stage. And we gain exposure. That's the most important thing. We lost, but we've got good mentality and spirit. Since we lost, I'll focus on SYF. I still got lots of homework to do.. Always find no time to do..Everyday go school.. haizzz..Perhaps do it tomorrow.. haha..Alright.. gotta stop here. Have a great day and god bless everyone. Best wishes.


Special thanks to all these people who came and support us!
1. Liang Zhi
2. Zi Cai
3. Ivan Lee
4. Mr Malvin Lim and his wife.
5. Mr Marvin Chan
6. The girl who came to record the performance. Forgot your name, sorry!

Thanks a million guys!!! :)

No comments: