Thursday, March 03, 2005

Today, kena scolded by Mr Liew again.. But this time, it didn't affect me much.. Than after choir, went to the canteen to have lunch.. After that, went to Miss Audrey Tan's home room to wait for her for Geography.. I've seen my test.. I got 18/25.. which is 72/100.. Kinda satisfied.. but I hope to do better..than my elective history test got 7/20.. very bad.. so I deciding to ask Mr Devan about the answers etc.. Tomorrow, I still got Geography, Chemistry and Design & Technology tests.. still got chinese spelling.. friday still got English spelling, Sound Of Music group, maths remedial and still need to find Mr Malvin Lim for the concert next friday.. WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haizz want to find a decent day to play badminton also cannot.. all packed up liao.. What can I do? This year SYF, 'N' levels also... sometimes i think.. this materialistic world is so complicated.. Just a student and the hours involved is like a working adult.. O well, lol enough of my whining.. haha.. I still need to study for 3 tests.. chinese spelling just dont care ba..K la.. stopping here..Thanks for reading.. God bless and good luck for my tests tomorrow!

No comments: