Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Today, as usual nothing much..during recess, I took my weight.. it was an astonishing of 86!!!!!! Oh my god.. I've GOT to lose weight. But what to do? Next week, I have to perform at Suntec Convention hall.. (Sound Of Music) Than less than a month, will be SYF Central Judging..During assembly, Mr Lim (Principal) talk to us about the 'O' level results.. When he showed us some articles, I was inspired and motivated.. especially by the 'N' level scorers.. I've got a feeling I will go to JC or Poly.. Provided I work hard.. I will work hard. To prove to my family, to prove to myself! Haha.. so motivated.. hehe.. Then, after school, went to canteen to have lunch.. Than I went to the NE Quiz... I passed the quiz... haizz but I was so stupid.. I didn't build more buildings to get more points (if you know what i mean) After that I went to choir... Sing sing sing....but I couldn't sing well, I was suffering from sore throat.. Oh well... Than when choir ends, our choir presidents went to lecture all of us, saying we used our handphones (some) Oh well.. we must at least get a silver for SYF! But what's most important is doing all our best right? Hehe.. K la.. gonna stop here.. So tired.. God bless you and your family..

No comments: