Thursday, March 10, 2005

Today, after choir, me, Samuel, Glenda, Sheraline and Sheena went to Rivervale Plaza to have lunch... I was having sore throat and I didn't sing during choir practice.. so I eat more "cooler" foods..Than in stadium, normal... just cheer etc.. And the same history repeated itself. Fidelis got first, Veritas got second, Justitia got third and Integritas got last. Just like that.. Than they held us back for so long.. actual time was 5.30pm and they held us back like around 6.35pm... Argh.. I was damn pissed off.. What's the use of watching Sports Day when the same house (Fidelis) keep on winning for 4 consecutive years. No meaning right? Total waste of time and energy.. Alright gonna stop here.. I manage to squeeze out some time to write this blog.. I got alot of work to do.. too much.. argh.. And I have to stay back tomorrow for Sound Of Music.. there's also meet-the-parents session too..I am extremely busy. Alright gonna stop here.. God bless and bye..

Thanks for accompanying me all the way till the MRT station, Liang Zhi. Thanks.

No comments: