Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Today, I was very busy.. Maliha and the others had to go to SYF practice and left me with all the work. Luckily, some of my friends helped out. But during physics class, Muhaimien said Maliha keep on doing all the work. He doesn't even know the facts well yet he talked crap. He maligned me, and I had to "shoot" him back. Anyway, after school, I had my lunch at canteen. After that, I went for choir. During Speech Day rehearsal, everything went well except choir. The malay teacher keep on asking us to enter and leave the stage for umpteen times. What's more ludicrous is that she even ask us to enter the stage within 20 seconds. Choir was definitely pissed off. I thought to myself. What's the rush about entering the stage, they having a race? Choir had been the target of some teachers for quite some time. I ain't making groundless comments. Besides Choir can feel it. Bias perhaps. Anyway, after that we went for our choir sectionals. After that, we returned to the AVA room and Mdm Tay said that on SYF Central Judging for choir, The principal, vice-principal and mrs chong will be there for us. Cool! But we've got to work hard...Hehe.. alright.. gotta stop here, I've still got 2 tests tomorrow. God bless and take care...

No comments: